
There’s a chill in the air, the colors are changing, and it’s time to mark our calendars for our annual Fall runway show on Sunday, September 7, 1pm SLT at the OnRez runway.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/OnRez/210/30/22
“The Art of Autumn” will showcase two of the most admired designers in SL today as we present the colorful art of Thera Taurog of Lady Thera designs and Fuscia Jewell of Petal Meg jewelry designs.
I chose to showcase designers Thera Taurog and Fuscia Jewell in my annual Fall runway show because their designs are so perfectly suited for Autumn colors and themes. Lady Thera designs are literally wearable art. Thera has brought the works of the greatest artists of all time into SL and worked them into fabulous dress designs. Her designs are elegant but fun and excellently executed, easily one of the best and most daring designers in SL. I have wanted to showcase her designs in one of my runway productions since the first time I saw her work. So, this show is very exciting for me.
And of course, Petal Meg jewelry is perfect all year round, but especially for Fall. Her lovely flower and leaf creations imported from RL to SL are unlike any others. Fuscia's designs are truly unique just as flowers are in RL. I have featured her jewelry in other runway shows, and I’m very happy to showcase her designs in the Art of Autumn show.
See you at the runway! <3 Calamity


No comments:
Post a Comment